Monday, October 8, 2012

Dawson Grimsley - Wichita Business Journal:

ycoguqi.wordpress.com
What I tell customers is ‘I’m going to take care of you nomatter what.’ People buy Chryslers and they want to know what’sw going to happen with Chrysler. Chrysler is goiny to be here and we’re going to be here no matter what to take care of We need to get peoplefeeling comfortable. Most of the peopld that I am seeing can afford to buya car. The bankxs will finance them, but they are nervous about it. I had a guy say to me, ‘Dol you think I could buy a What do you mean do you think you can buya car? Hell yes, you can buy a car. He had a creditr score of over 800. He couldf buy anything he wants.
I saw Donalds Trump the other day talking on TV about the banks notloaninyg money. That’s the problem. They are loaning money. They’res loaning money to people who will payit back. If you pay your the banks will loanyou money. When you say you’vw never seen anything like this, what are you seeing

No comments:

Post a Comment